The well being of our patrons and team members is of the utmost importance. We welcome you to shop online from the comfort of your own home.
All internet requests will be answered by one of our Porsche Brand Specialists and test drives will be discussed at this time.
Contact us: https://porschecentrecalgary.com/about_us/contact_us.php
We also offer virtual appointments with our Porsche experts. We remain available to answer any of your product questions and provide a personalized tour of the vehicle of your choosing from the comfort of your own home.
Virtual Appointment: https://porschecentrecalgary.com/about_us/video_conference_appointment.html
Book your service appointment
From now until the end of April, the following measures are in place to take advantage of our repair and maintenance services with complete peace of mind:
- Please note that at this time we are unable to offer service loaner vehicles. We recommend arranging for transportation to and from the dealership. There is the option to use a taxi service however as there is a city-wide shortage of taxi drivers the wait may be considerable.
- Before your arrival, one of our service advisors will contact you by phone to carry out the consultation;
- Upon your arrival, you will be welcomed into our interior service bay.
- In cases where we can’t immediately process your vehicle, we will notify you by text or phone call to pull into the service drive.
- Prior to pick up, your vehicle will be cleaned inside and out and sanitized. Whenever possible, this will be done with you present, otherwise a note will be left in the driver’s seat confirming the steps taken to ensure all contacted surfaces in your vehicle have been completely wiped down.
- We also offer fully contactless payment solution if you wish to pay over the phone and invoices can be sent to you by email.
- Hand sanitization stations can be found throughout are available in high-traffic areas for your use. If not visible, please ask any employee to direct you to these items.
- Our professional janitorial crew disinfects the dealership environment each night. To give them time to clean thoroughly, our new business hours are: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm Monday - Friday. Our service department is currently closed on Saturdays.
- Only employees in good health are allowed to report to work at Porsche Centre Calgary. These are the only personnel who will be actively serving you.
- If you have traveled abroad in the past 2 weeks, we ask that you refrain from visiting our establishment schedule an appointment with us after the prescribed quarantine period of 14 days. Anyone with flu-like symptoms is requested not to come in person to our dealership.
Enhanced safety measures at Porsche Centre Calgary include:
- Appointing an internal task force responsible for implementing and enforcing all safety measures and cleanliness standards.
- Increasing sanitization measures for cleaning all surfaces throughout the day, and deep cleans each evening.
- Enhancing vehicle cleaning after each use, with particular focus on high-touch surfaces such as the steering wheel, gear shift, dashboard, seatbelts and ignition.
- Promoting preventive best practices including hand washing and hand sanitization.
- Providing hand sanitization stations throughout the dealership.
- Implementing HR policies around sick days and leave.
- Employing a No Handshake Policy.
- Suspending all business travel.
- Enforcing the recommended self-isolation period following personal travel for all our employees.
Our customers and employee’s health and safety is our first priority. At Porsche Centre Calgary excellence, unparalleled customer service are our core values. We will continue to uphold these as we move through this unique situation and will keep you up to date with any changes to safety measures, policies and services.
Sale/Service/Parts: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm Monday - Friday
Closed on Saturday & Sunday
Sales Only Saturday: 10:00 am - 3:00 pm