When it comes to a luxury performance brand like Porsche, it is not a surprise that the warranty matches the quality of its vehicles in both excellence and attention to detail. At Porsche Centre Calgary, we are thrilled to offer you a warranty that provides thorough coverage and enables you to drive with impenetrable confidence.
Porsche warranty coverage begins on the day of delivery or on the date the vehicle was registered and includes the following:
- 4 years / 80,000km for all new vehicles (purchased and registered in the USA and Canada), whichever occurs first.
- 2 years warranty for genuine Porsche parts, remanufactured parts and accessories, which are used or sold outside of warranty work.
- The warranty period for Porsche parts which are used in connection with warranty work ends contemporaneously with the warranty period for the purchased item which has become defective
- 8 years / 130,000km Emission design and performance warranty
- 10-year corrosion warranty against perforation in the bodyshell
- For pre-owned Porsche Approved Warranty, you are given up to a maximum of 2 years / 160,000km, once the vehicle is outside the original new vehicle warranty period for a total of 6 years or 160,000km, whichever comes first.
- Warranty can be obtained from any Porsche dealership across the world.
Visit Porsche Centre Calgary today to experience first hand the luxury and prestige that comes with purchasing or leasing a Porsche model. Our expertise and passion for the Porsche brand at Porsche Centre Calgary make us the people to contact for all things Porsche, including warranties!
Date Posted: May 30, 2017